Our manufacturing is successful certified after ISO 13485 by TÜV Nord since 2009, and has been confirmed again and again in regular audits.
- Medical technology
- Medical technology measuring systems
- Production means & tools
- Test & measuring systems for medical ventilation, anesthesia and respiratory gas conditioning
- As a pilot manufacturer: customer designed medical technology products
- Customized solutions for testing and measuring in the field of medical technology
- Systems for flow and pressure application, control and regulation
- For third parties: products in the prototype, pilot and preproduction stage
- Smallest quantities in the ramp-up phase
TIM's manufacturing is not to be understood as mass production. TIM's production provides customers with the option to go through ramp-up phases with little expenditure of their own and to manufacture small quantities of devices. In cooperation with the customer's manufacturing engineering, we bring the customer's product to a maturity and quality that can later be transferred to the customer's own manufacturing departments or external vendors (so-called contract manufacturers) for series production. Including finished means of production, production aids and appropriate means for testing.
In the sense of a cooperation at eye level and symbiotic relations with the customer, we are happy to refer series production to companies of our manufacturing network.
Product maturation in the ramp-up phase
Already during development, a process starts at TIM that unites developers, suppliers and production coworkers, in order to already minimize potential problems in later production during product conception: manufacturing-engineering. Our network makes it possible to optimize later producibility by interdisciplinary work - e.g. with industrial aluminum designers, moldmakers, injection molders and production. Even before the first screw has been tightened, and the first circuit board has been installed.
Production/ manufacturing for third parties
TIM's manufacturing is also available to third parties for the manufacturing of small quantities of prototypes. A further service of TIM is to perform pilot or preproduction process validations. In the so-called ramp-up phase, TIM can score with services and prices that mass production does not make possible at this time.